Things I like:
- when people use my name in conversation.
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do.
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them.
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look.
So I was at Target with my dad when I wondered around and saw this…
Its Ryan Fucking Gosling on a Diary … It even says stuff inside it
IT GETS BETTER
THIS DIARY ACTUALLY WANTS TO LISTEN TO YOU AND HEAR ABOUT YOUR DAY.
IT ALSO GIVES YOU ITS OWN BUBBLE TO WRITE YOUR OWN COMPLIMENT YO YOURSELF.
why doesn’t anywhere sell normal clothes for women? like i want a plain black fuckin sweater not a mohair cross stitch embroidered cropped asymmetrical slouch longline short sleeved drop hem thing with a hole in the back
can i get an amen
a fucknig men
When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow.Shauna Niequist (via onlinecounsellingcollege)